การลงทุนในทรัพย์สินที่ไม่ได้เป็น “ไฟและลืม” ประสบการณ์, แม้ว่าคุณจะจัดหาการให้บริการของตัวแทนให้เป็น. This section will give you some insight into how to keep the process of looking after your asset as painless as possible
If you require a reliable and efficient property management service then leave it to us.
What you get for your money:
The below list gives an indication of what services you can expect from us at Paradise City roperty:
- Property Management Team: We are a team of professional people who will provide a complete management service for individuals and companies who wish to rent out their properties such as houses and condominiums. Each home owner is allocated to our experienced and qualified staff who work exclusively in this sector of the rental market
- Advertising: We have access to a large number of potential tenants. We shall prepare the particulars and place ads on websites such as this, newspapers, magazines, office window space etc
- Viewing: As agents we will arrange viewings and accompany the prospective tenants when they view your property
- Inventory: Full details of condition and contents will be drawn up and we will instruct the tenant to sign their agreement at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- Dispute & Emergency Management: Whilst you will be resposible for costs e.g. if the water pump breaks down, we will arrange for repairs to be made on your behalf.
- Contact us: We are the direct contact us for the tenant, so no late night call for you!
- Lease: We will organize a legal current lease agreement to be signed by the home owner and the tenant.
- Tenant Vetting: Employment checks and references will be undertaken where possible
- Client Account: We will provide a fully computerised management accounting system of out/in going payments for our home owners and will ensure that rental payments can be put into owners bank accounts with minimum of delay.
At Paradise City Property Management we have various options for our property owners as follows;
Option 1: One month’s rent as commission for 1 year rental, paid in advance on occupancy of the property by the tenant. Finding of the Tenant and contract provided for this fee. No ongoing management is provided.
Option 2: Management fee of 15% of the monthly rental value will be charged on a monthly basis during period of occupancy. For this fee we provide a tenant, provide contract and provide full property management services as mentioned above. No finding fee is levied.
Option 3: If the property owner purchases the property through Paradise City Property as an investment opportunity, we charge a set fee of 10% per month for the first year of property management. Second year will be charged at the normal rate. Full property management service is provided for this fee. No finding fee is levied
Option 4: Vacant properties can be managed by us for a set fee dependant on the location and the service required e.g. payment of bills, maintenance issues, cleaning etc. We can tailor a service to meet your needs.
Contact us for a quote @ email@example.com